- All Whistlebrook applications can be installed as stand alone systems. However, at the heart of all our products sits our integrated data warehouse. Through a straightforward ETL process, the data warehouse is capable of taking all of an organisation’s key financial data into one single location.
Once in place, the Whistlebrook Data Warehouse can be used by all of our products allowing all our systems to share the same data, which ensures consistency, reliability and a single version of the truth.
WFP® Financial Planning
- A complete forecasting system designed specifically for financial institutions
WFTP Funds Transfer Pricing
- An application specifically designed to provide business insight into the profitability of the company’s loan, savings and treasury portfolios.
ALFI® Business Intelligence
- A central and interactive Business Intelligence solution designed specifically for financial institutions for collating and analysing vital management information.
- Designed specifically for the financial services sector, Whistlebrook Financials (WBF®) provides a complete financial accounting package with all the features a financial institution might require. Recognised by HMRC for Making Tax Digital.
WBEIR® Effective interest rates
- Whistlebrook EIR will produce the necessary output to allow your business to conform to FRS102 and IFRS9 accounting standards on income recognition.
WHA® Hedge Accounting
- Test the effectiveness of your hedges, apply the defined accounting treatment and create general ledger journals with Whistlebrook’s Hedge Accounting system.
WTMS® Treasury Management
- A Treasury Management system specifically designed to meet in full the operational and reporting needs for Treasury in the financial services sector.
WALM® Asset and Liability Management
- An Asset and Liability Management system designed to identify and quantify key areas of risk in your financial institution.
WIRES® Regulatory Reporting
- Scalable for organisations of all sizes, WIRES® caters for all electronically submitted regulatory returns. Recognised by the Bank of England and PRA as a provider of Regulatory Reporting Solutions.
TIRIS Taxation Reporting
- TIRIS is an automated solution for generating Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI, formerly FATCA and CRS) BBSI and OI returns to HMRC.
- Whistlebrook’s SCV solution allows you to quickly and accurately generate an SCV file for the FSCS