Funds Transfer Pricing
An application specifically designed to provide business insight into the profitability of the company’s loan, savings and treasury portfolios.
As well as a regulatory requirement, FTP is an important process in an economic environment where interest rates and profitability are low. Having an understanding of how your different products and business lines are performing can provide useful insight into which lines are performing well and which are not.
Whistlebrook’s Funds Transfer Pricing ( WFTP) Reporting application is specifically designed to provide business insight into the profitability of the company’s loan, savings and treasury portfolios. The various rate components, calculated by the Risk department, are fed into the application where they are then applied to produce account/deal level cost values.
- Profitability by product, branch/cost centre, business unit and market rate. Aggregation to sales channel, company, product group and brand.
- Drill down to individual rate components to understand more fully the cost/investment return structure.
- A balanced risk portfolio.
- Incentivisation of the sales teams.
- Quantification in margin terms of the impact of maturity transformation.
- Sophisticated breakdown of the Funds Transfer Price.
- Uses the industry accepted components of a Funds Transfer Price.
- Time Series Analysis.
- Dissemination of read-only data with interactive drilldown via an industry standard mechanism (Excel).
- Part of the Whistlebrook Suite of Products that share the Integrated Whistlebrook Data Warehouse.
Whistlebrook developed the product with one of the UK’s major finance organisations. This means that WFTP has features and analysis that are very relevant to financial services.
Users can drill downand analyse in detail where costs are being incured and where profitability is at its highest and its lowest.
WFTP shares the Integrated Whistlebrook Database meaning that customers get a single consistent version of the truth, whichever of our products are used to analysed their data.
+ 44 (0) 1480 309550