Liz is an FCCA accountant who has over 20 years’ experience in financial services, covering challenger banks, building societies and foreign exchange.
Her roles have covered EMEA financial and management finance, multiple finance systems’ implementations and regulatory reporting, within both start up banks preparing to launch and mature businesses.
- Finance – financial, management, budgeting, regulatory reporting and process controls
- Lead tendering processes
- Systems integration, implementation and training
- Documentation of processes and procedures , recommend and implement changes
- Support clients in maximising the benefits of the Whistlebrook suite of products
LinkedIn address: https://www.linkedin.com/in/liz-robertson-90899430
Gareth has worked with over 15 retail banks and building societies in the last 10 years creating ETL systems which provide a fully automated interface between core banking platforms and third-party financial reporting software.
His level of involvement can be scaled depending on the in-house resource availability and skillset. This can range from acting purely as an advisor through to building the end-to-end automated solution.
- Regulatory reporting and ALM software implementation support.
- Creation of fully automated database interface systems.
- Extraction, cleansing, reconfiguration, and uploading of complex financial data.
- Analysis of complex data to determine trends enabling performance forecasting.
- Employment of dashboards and other graphical formats for communication of key results.