A central and interactive Business Intelligence solution designed specifically for financial institutions for collating and analysing vital management information.
ALFI® BI has been designed specifically for the financial services sector to enable its users to interactively monitor, analyse and plan business and performance data. ALFI® pulls your business data from disparate IT systems into the Whistlebrook integrated database to give you a single, integrated view of your business. You can use this data to automate reporting processes, carry out detailed analysis and monitoring, analyse risk and provide all of this in either a traditional reporting format or graphical output.
- All key financial data is held in one place, thus providing “A single version of the truth”
- Data can be loaded from multiple sources
- Manage and report on multiple categories of risk
- Provide a single, integrated view of client, product or asset
- No complex IT skills are required
- Business data is easily turned into useful Management Information
- The ALFI database can provide data directly to other Whistlebrook applications, such as the automated regulatory reporting tool (WIRES® Plus)
- Quickly and easily build, schedule and share reports and dashboards
- Account level granularity
- OLAP Cubes for each business area, allowing quick and efficient data analysis
- Cloud enabled report sharing
- Extremely high degree of granularity
- Scheduling of reports
- Reports and dashboards are automatically refreshed when new data is available
- Reports can be viewed interactively via a variety of devices (PCs, mobile phones and tablets)
- Highly configurable
HOW OUR CUSTOMERS USE ALFI®
ALFI® is used by our customers to produce monthly business reporting as well as higher level analytics and KPIs that are typically available via dashboards. Individuals also frequently use ALFI® via Microsoft Power BI or Excel for ad-hoc queries, which can be performed very quickly and with little technical expertise.
“Whistlebrook’s established Business Intelligence solution enables us to produce management information, supporting critical decisions, through quick and accurate performance insights.” Richard Mumford, Senior Systems Analyst, United Trust Bank
PRODUCT VIDEORequest Business Intelligence data sheet
+ 44 (0) 1480 309550