Designed specifically for the financial services sector, Whistlebrook Financials (WBF) provides a complete financial accounting package with all the features a financial institution might require.
With over 20 years of experience implementing accounting solutions for financial organisations, Whistlebrook understands the challenges faced and is able to add consultative value during the implementation of our market leading accounting solution.
WBF® includes the functionality you would expect from a financial accounting package (Nominal, Sales & Purchase Ledgers, Cash Book and Asset Register) along with the benefit of some sector specific features to set it aside from a “one size fits all” accounting solution. The Whistlebrook Financials product is recognised by HMRC for Making Tax Digital.
- Import data from (multiple) source banking systems
- Importing data from Treasury systems
- Interfacing with other finance back office systems
- Automatic Bank Reconciliation
- Distributed budget holder
- Multi-company and multi-currency
- User defined chart of accounts
- Feature rich Purchase Ledger with full payment cycle
- Copy and paste data to and from Excel
- Expenses module
- Faster payments
- Document scanning
- User defined P&L, Balance Sheet and Trial Balance reports
HOW OUR CUSTOMERS USE WBF®
Users are able to tightly control all aspects of the bookkeeping and financial accounting within their organisation. The product supports all of the capabilities expected from a comprehensive accounting system but in addition contains features such as automatic bank reconciliation, designed specifically for the needs of banks and building societies. With integration to the leading back office banking systems WBF® is a proven enterprise accounting product within UK financial services.
PRODUCT VIDEORequest Financials data sheet
+ 44 (0) 1480 309550