Scalable for banks and organisations of all sizes, WIRES regulatory reporting software caters for all electronically submitted regulatory returns.
The WIRES® product is a regulatory reporting solution allowing users to make electronic submissions to OSCA, GABRIEL and BEEDS.
Designed for scalability, WIRES® is suitable for financial institutions both large and small. WIRES® features are designed for control, automation and flexibility to meet ever increasing regulatory requirements.
The product supports three data entry methods:
- Manual entry
- Excel upload
- Fully automated
- Recognised by FCA and BoE for many years as a leading solution
- Includes all electronically submitted returns
- Proven across the financial services industry, regardless of scale
- Simple resubmission of returns without software changes
- Delivers efficiency, accuracy and flexibility
- Regulatory updates and consultancy
- Developed and supported in the UK
- Fully configurable workflow to ensure segregation of duties
- Comprehensive audit trail at cell and form level
- Full regulator validation checks and help to resolve any issues prior to submission
- Direct system to system transmission to OSCA and GABRIEL, in XBRL and XML
- System generated email notifications
- Optional automated completion of forms
- Integration with existing systems
- Tolerance and threshold warnings
- Trend and variance analysis
- Uses the Whistlebrook Integrated Database (ALFI®)
HOW OUR CUSTOMERS USE WIRES
Users are able to manage their entire regulatory reporting obligations through the use of a fully configurable workflow, a range of in-application feedback features and full audit trail. This functionality leads to the improved efficiency, transparency and control of their regulatory reporting process. These improvements allow firms to cope better with the increasing regulatory workload without additional resources.
“Whistlebrook has a proven track record in the field and we were pleased to utilise the firm’s expertise for our regulatory requirements. The project ran very smoothly, to time and to budget.”
Jing Yee Harle, Group Regulatory Systems Accountant,
West Bromwich Building Society
+ 44 (0) 1480 309550