Posted on: March 30, 2022
A Customer Support Analyst is required to join Whistlebrook, a provider of regulatory submission, business planning and financial reporting software products to the UK Bank and Building Societies with over 140 products built in Microsoft technology and cloud deployable.
The role is to be based at our office in Tring, Hertfordshire and will report to the Customer Services Director responsible for the implementation of the Whistlebrook suite of products and the provision of customer support.
You must have the following:
Worked within a Frontline Support Role, or as a Test Analyst for a minimum of 2 years.
A high standard of numeracy.
Experience of providing professional standards when answering external calls.
Experience of creating and running SQL queries.
An ability to retain and communicate product functional knowledge.
Experience in executing system testing.
Experience in providing feedback on system usability.
Be skilled in support call administration and the detailed capture of relevant information from reporting users.
The following is desirable:
A recognised and relevant testing certification.
Experience of Financial software products, or within the financial sector.
Experience in drafting test scripts.
Provide front line support to clients via phone and email, documenting and replicating customer problems, and escalating internally as appropriate.
Managing the administration of support calls.
Applying system upgrades both locally and on client sites.
Troubleshooting customer queries both online and offline, working as a team, and individually, to investigate issues finding both short, and long term, resolutions.
Adhere to standards and best practices when called upon to provide testing support to the QA team.
Create test scripts on occasion in line with the testing procedures and standards.
Source suitable test data that is representative of customer business practices.
Salary and package
The salary is £30,000 to £32,000 depending on experience.
- Life insurance at 4 times salary
- Pension contribution by the company at 3% rising to 5% after 2 years
- Opportunity to make salary sacrifice additional contributions and retain the National Insurance savings
- Private medical after 1 year service with option to add your spouse or dependents at the marginal cost
- 22 days paid leave rising to 25 days plus birthday bonus day
- Opportunity to buy or sell days leave
- Employee Assistance Programme with counselling sessions available and specific support to care for your mental health
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Participation in the discretionary annual staff bonus scheme; prorated in first year of employment
At Whistlebrook we embrace diversity in all its forms and do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability status. All personal information will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equality act.
As part of our hiring process new employees will be required to pass a confidential consumer credit check and DBS check.
You will have at least one character and one professional reference we can take up.