Whistlebrook is proud to have co-sponsored the 2nd Annual Summit for Regulatory Reporting for Banks with KPMG on 28th and 29th June. Attracting more than 60 delegates from across the industry, including speakers from the ECB, Standard Chartered Bank and Societe Generale.
A full and interesting agenda was put together and included a keynote from Francois Gross, Senior Advisor at ECB and panels on ‘Overcoming Pillar III Hurdles’ with industry experts sharing their experiences.
The summit covered such areas as:
- Building a Common Data Infrastructure for Operations and Reporting
- Finalizing Pillar III Phase I and Transiting to Phase II requirements
- Using Reporting Submissions for Financial Stability, Data Quality and Supervision
- Aligning Regulatory Reporting with the Business: Risk Appetite and MI
- IFRS 9 Reporting Developments
- Cloud Services for Regulatory Reporting